Thursday 19 February 2009

About us

A brief intro :

Fran
-----
Hiya! I am Fran. I am shallowly in love with dressing up, make up, accessories and all pretty wearable stuff. ( Don't we all?). Still, I think of fashion as "easy come- easy go"; I don't take my style too seriously.

To me, this blog is done in the name of good fun and silly hobby with the lovely Lind, still I'll pour my heart out whenever necessary :).

Last but not least, enjoy!!

Lind
-----

Hola, people!

This is the first time I try my luck in blogging, together with my partner in crime, Fran.

This blog means three things for me: my very own doll-house, my personality and my wardrobe.

Hope you dig it!!!


With love
Lind & Fran

4 comments:

  1. a blog dedicated by two ladies in love?
    i'll dig this for hot stuff coming up!!!
    LAI!!!!

    goH

    ReplyDelete
  2. stupid shitface!
    jangan ganggu ya, maaf tidak menerima sumbangan dalam bentuk apapun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. molto bene, signora!!

    ReplyDelete