Saturday 20 June 2009

After A Month and 6 Days of Absence

How I miss shopping. Dressing up. Having fun. Being care-free. With these stylish ppl.

Photobucket
Devia's and Angela's joined b'day dinner. The theme is 'Rainbow', so that explains the colors, which is superb. I love the combination.
Fran : green mini dress with black waist belt, black pumps and gold clutch
My sister : black shorts, abstract yellowish blouse, matching electric blue sling back and sequinned flats
SD : black shorts, red blouse, black oversized purse and flat sandals.
Efin : blue dress and silver sandals
Devia : green top and custom-made black cropped pants, Gucci canvas tote and brown ankle boots
Angela : midnight blue dress with silver linings on the chest, black tights, black pumps and black clutch.
Me : dark blue dress, red wedges and red clutch.

Photobucket

My boyfriend is back in town. Here he's wearing checked baby blue shirt and jeans. The pattern matches the upper part of my dress.

Photobucket

Here we are, again, on friends' joined birthday dinner. They're twins, to be exact. Trying out socks and strappy heels. I felt like a school-girl, but I kinda love it at the moment. I also love the black flat maryjane Devia's wearing.

Photobucket

With the other girls. Devia was as stylish as she always is, in an over-sized t-shirt, vest and black leggings. And that Rosario!!! I want to have one, but since I'm not a Christian, I don't know if it's appropriate for me to wear one. I take religion seriously, btw. My sister was in purple tights and maryjane pumps. But the straps aren't visible, probably because of the tights which fall right at the upper palm of the feet. And Fera!!!! I really adore this girl. And I like her T-bar flats very very much. Look at the colors!!!

Photobucket

She's none other than my partner in crime. Wearing her brand new MNG deep blue cardigan and white tank (you can never go wrong with it, in fact, it's a must-have in every girl's closet) paired with light brown shorts and pink flats.

Photobucket

Now, they are the birthday boys. They are, I think, the most stylish guys in town I have ever met and known, so far. Probably some of you won't agree but Fran and I have our own standard of what works for guys. Certainly not those with weird hair-do's, square-toed sandals, and whatever thing they call style. And I think that guys need to install Fashion TV immediately. Fashion-conscious guys are such a rarity in Medan. On them in this picture are jeans, shirts and belts. Simple combination but somehow they work. With appropriate pairs of shoes, of course and not those square-toed ones, thank God. And btw, one of them was wearing a D&G jeans. How brainless of them. Hahaha.

Photobucket

I love these grey tuxedo so much. My sweet sweet love. Unfortunately, the picture was not taken full length. The shoes I was wearing was T-bar heels (Devia has a pair too). My boyfriend was wearing, as usual, shirts and jeans and white shoes. He has loads of great shirts I wish I could wear. Too bad his shirt size is too big for me. You know......how cool it will be, wearing a boyfriend's shirt with only leggings and flats.

Photobucket

An acquaintance once asked,"Why do women love taking pictures in the restrooms?" It's because there are mirrors and no one is watching, so we can pose like crazy. Like me here, in over-sized t-shirt and black flats. Hahaha

Photobucket

I've told you. I love love love my sweetheart. Here she's teamed with black cropped pants, white tank, electric pink belt with golden buckle and a pair of black peep-toed sling back heels on a Saturday hang out with friends.

Photobucket

On a movie nite. Make-up less face and my hair was tied into a tweety bird tail. Fran is crazy over the t-shirt, which my sister got from her boyfriend. Cute one, I think. There is a black lacey dress with red sash tied into ribbon on the t-shirt. The cropped jeans I was wearing are not cropped jeans actually. They're skinny jeans which are one size bigger and I rolled them up into calf length.

I want and I need shopping so muchhhh....( Actually I don't think girls ever need shopping for new stuff, they just WANT it almost all of the time). But, conscience has to be in control now.
Still..... I need and I want shopping.

Fran is going to Kuala Lumpur next month. Let's wait what she will have for all of us when she comes back. Post them on the blog !!! It's an order! I can't shop but I need to at least pamper my eyes.

Photobucket

Adios, people....

2 comments:

  1. very entertaining.. ur blog is always interesting and fun and got a lot of pics..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks.... glad u like it. there'll be more to see. come back again.... hahaha

    ReplyDelete