Wednesday 29 December 2010

Desember's Chapter : Chapter 2

It's one day before New Year. Time flies as it has always been, huh. It's been a long and short year for me.
Honestly, 2010 has been damn good to me. And I hope it has been equally good to all the others. There are times when we don't realize how lucky we have been and we constantly complain on minor things. Well, I myself is quite a complainer too, which I know isn't a good attitude and I promise myself to be less demanding on trivial matters.
Looking back on all the good and bad times, I realize this year has been so.....really............good to me. I am eternally grateful for all the bless I've been given.
Okay, I'm gonna stop preaching now or else ppl are gonna start puking.

Well, enough talking crap. I love December and these are the December me :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy New Year everyone!!!!
Let's toast for a brighter and better future. Hear...Hear!!!!
See you in the next post. Smooch..smooch....
Adios, chicas......... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment