Sunday 26 July 2009

Studded Night

I know I've been using the word "stud" too often recently. Anyway, who cares.
Last night, we went out for a dinner. And all the other girls came looking their best as ever.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Fran, in green top and white cropped blazer, blue jeans, studded belt and brown gladiator-like heels, her new hunt from Kuala Lumpur. And her current crush, Next brown sling bag is the sweet final touch to complete the look.
As usual, fierce pose.

Photobucket
Angel in white top, flowery blazer, black shorts and brown T-bar heels. All her accessories (bangle, earrings and necklace) are in purple. I forgot to capture the details, though.

Photobucket
Devia in red tanks, white printed T-shirt, blue jeans, Gucci cotton bag and black flats.
Her necklaces are from Cotton Ink . It's simple and cute but when I try in on, they're a bit heavy for my neck imo.

Photobucket
Me in Endorse t-shirt and Gaudi harem pants, with studded belt, blue sling back from Miss Selfridge and red crisscross heels.

Photobucket
Angela wore simple LBD with blue purse from Gaudi and blue pointy flats. She was wearing pretty studded earrings and a cute necklace which I have post in the previous post.

And you know what was funny that night. The four of us, except my sister, were all wearing something studded, be it bracelet, earrings, belt.
It is indeed a night full of studs, I suppose, as written on the title.

That's for now.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment