Wednesday 16 February 2011

Camera on the go

Sorting through pictures from the Blackberry. Don't you just love how you can whoop out a camera and snap pictures away?

Mind the quality though.

Photobucket
This is back in May'10, I remember because it's Min's birthday and because this pic gave me a glimpse of chance that I might actually be thin!
But you know, pictures can sometimes be very misleading.

Photobucket
Case in point, very misleading cause I looked quite slim here then the next same pic I looked like a whale, true story.
So moral of the story is NEVER BELIEVE A THIN PICTURE OF YOURS!

Photobucket
Ahh... the first ( and so far, last) chick's converse night :).
We watched Rapunzel and it was very nice!

Photobucket
Zara Dancing Bear

Photobucket
:)

Photobucket
This was a wasteful night, dressed up and we ate someplace insignificant I cant even remember where!

Photobucket
This was when I had my buddhist wedding and we went to a restaurant to celebrate

Photobucket
This is from dad's camera phone, he very proud now it's his wallpaper how cute aww...

Photobucket
This is not from the blackberry but camera. Still it made the post because it's relevant and it's nice

Photobucket
I did my own make up that day, the old pink + brown!

Photobucket
Please pay attention to matching leopard flipflops and bag thanks

Photobucket
1st day of CNY

Photobucket
A nude pump and a whaaa..?? face

Photobucket
still 1st day of CNY.

Photobucket
This is fresh off Valentine's buffet dinner. So this is the very current fat looking me wtf.

Anyways, lay off the foods and we'll all be safe. Mark.my.words.

Sorry, fat crisis. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment