Sunday 5 July 2009

Missed Out & More

I can't believe we missed out on blogging about Angelic's birthday. It happened some times back in March. Here's a make-up post :

Everyone

Photobucket
Almost everyone. A bigger picture.

Photobucket
Lind, moi and my sisters-Angel & Bell-; They look very much alike, don't they?

Lind : Hush Puppies shirt dress, purple leggings and Next Mary-Jane
Moi : Blue dress , Vnc flat & fave gold bag
Angel : Pink MNG shirt with black tube tope, cute skirt & gold heels.
Bell : Her green dress that I borrowed, cream heels & bronze tote.

Photobucket
Here's my love :)

The birthday girl with her Green Mng dress.
I think she wore it very well.

Some other pics

Photobucket
A dash of purple

Photobucket
Turtleneck dress worn as shirt

Photobucket
All the right colors

Photobucket
A casual weekend

Photobucket
Another casual weekend

Photobucket
New Blouse.
Yes, I (badly) photoshopped my thigh, I am aware of my fat. T__T

We call it "tablecloth"shirt, but I love it nevertheless.

That's all from me :) Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment