Wednesday 17 February 2010

Here And There (Eps 2)

Trying applying effects on my photos. Here are the results :
:)
Nothing special, but it's fun. I wish I took graphic design back in university.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then a week prior CNY, we went shopping. Nothing big, nothing fancy, in fact the time wasn't enough. Today is the fourth day of the tiger year, I should have written this post long before today. What a lazy bum I am.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Fran, crazy as always.

Photobucket

I had my hair cut, btw. In case you didn't notice. I'm back to my cuteness now. Hahaha.
I used to think that hair is nothing to a person's overall appearance. However now, I think the opposite. Now after I had my hair trimmed, I can just slip on any t-shirts and I feel fine. And what is not less important is picking the right hair-stylist and the right hair style.
I had a horrible experience with this and believe me, once you made the wrong decision with your hair, you have nothing to do but to wait till it grows back. And in the story of hair, trust me, there's nothing worse than those days and months of waiting.

Photobucket

It's a bit short, but it will grow well. I'm sure of that. :)

Photobucket

Oh, and Happy Tiger Year. May we all are showered with prosperity and longevity.
I'll drink to that!! Hear.. Hear !!!!

Photobucket

Pretty threshold in a local mall. I like red!!!!!

Photobucket

A big cake from my students' parents. What a thoughtful family. :)
Love the decoration on the cake.

Photobucket

Exchanging CNY parcel with Fran.
Another :)

Photobucket

Looking dazzling with my new hair. HAHAHA.
Adios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment