Monday 8 March 2010

Spice Up Your Life (with colors)

Well, here I am again, after half a month and so, I finally manage to sneak a bit time to update the blog. Sneak a bit time, is that the right phrase? Well, I'll think about that later, I am sneaking up now..... gotta hurry....

These pictures are from fiirst day of Chinese New Year. I love love February so so so much. I wish it didn't end so fast. Lots of holidays, lots of eating, lots of resting, lots of free time.

My eye make-up for the day:

Photobucket

Got lots of freckles on my face. :D :D :D

Photobucket

My mom said," You look scary with all that make-up on, you know. Not to mention old and..... just old. "
Hahaha. I will take that as a compliment, mom.

Photobucket

Suede blue belt and reddish bangle to go with the electric blue blouse.


Photobucket

Puffy armed. I deliberately photographed the arms, because they were so pretty. The reason why I bought it : the color and the draping puffy arms.
SO LOVELY, imo.

Photobucket

And of course, the back detail. Gold zipper.

Photobucket

The black gray pants is from The Chicks' Dollhouse. Yes, go and purchase, quick!!!!
It has this harem pants feel but not that loose and baggy. It is straight cut and has a side zipper, which, I think, is perfect to conceal big tummy. In this case, my big tummy.
:D :D :D

Photobucket

Paired with a pair of red shoes and red clutch. Inspired by Sarah Jessica Parker, cause I once saw her picture on a fashion blog sporting blue dress and red shoes. Except that I am not as skinny and as fashionable as her.

Photobucket



Photobucket

Gotta back to work. Sneaking up time is over.
Adios. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment