Monday 5 April 2010

Phuket Holiday

Sawadeekaa, I'm back from Phuket holiday. Here are several pics that I managed to pick out of the hundreds I took.

Well, hope you enjoy em :)

Photobucket
Cheap airflight is the best! Look at the LCD screen at the backseat, lol.

Photobucket
Ladies. We had the same dress code almost everyday!

Photobucket
us :)

Photobucket
Shoes * flat tone* , nothing exciting about Thai footwear imho.

Photobucket
Local shopping is LOVE though!

Photobucket
Bought two straw hats. Cute.

Photobucket
Moi

Photobucket

Photobucket
More mois

Had loads of fun at Phuket. I rarely rave about holiday but at the risk of sounding like a brag, this is definitely one of the top 3 best group trips I've had in my life.

Photobucket
wheeeeeeee

Photobucket
Phuket Fantasea!!!

Photobucket
baked!

Photobucket
Fish! Colorful fish! We jumped and snorkeled with them! Mad!

Photobucket
canoeing and chomping on coconut, sweet max

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I told them " No ordinary poses!", they happily obliged.

Photobucket

Holiday ends too soon and I'm not tanned enough! Sigh~

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment