Tuesday 4 May 2010

Mayday Mayday

What's up peeps? It seems almost ridiculous that it's May already! May 2010, it's such an atrocity! Sigh~

I'll journey back to what I've been up to, dressing-up wise :)


Photobucket

Wearing this for the family photoshoot.
I love this floral Zara skirt cause it's from their cheap line.
The Mango red cardigan is from way back, still much love too.

I had a lot of fun with my sisters and the girls. Dinners and gatherings with lots of talking.

Photobucket

Abstract tee from Lind's shop.

Photobucket

Aishh, I miss this moment a lot. Na has headed back to Canada, leaving us :(

Photobucket

Fell in love with this breezy blue blouse from Lind's shop.

Photobucket

We call it " The Meryl Streep" blouse, cause it resembles what she wore in one of her movies :p
It's not very flattering on me >_< , but just the touching and feeling the fabric brought me high heavens!!

A local dress called " Essie" dress.

Photobucket

Lind got one too, I'm not sure what color. But mine is this deep dark green, I quite like it. We love local online shopping a lot! She's a very good shopping buddy of mine, virtually or urm..realistically?

She's bad for my health.

Had fun with the girls @ Urban Jazz crossover.

Photobucket

Well, not that much fun, I guess we're old . Anyway, Lind will keep you updated about the event :D

Photobucket

Photobucket
two angels

Photobucket

The blue high-waist is from Warner Bros, lol. Seriously.

Photobucket

Good times. Good people.

Photobucket

Till next time. Toodles :)

No comments:

Post a Comment