Monday 28 June 2010

An outfit a day

While I was away, on the holiday, yay yay yay! lol rhyming win.

Photobucket
I dunno why everytime I go on holidaying, a BIG zit always wants to sabo my face fml.

Photobucket
I iz oldface.

Photobucket
$1 dollar wafer kiap icecream!

Photobucket
Universal Studio Singapore is mad case of awesomeness! So is my OOTD!

Photobucket
My! at day 5 I have ballooned up quite a lot majorfml.

My purchase for the 5 day getaway:

Photobucket
Unpacking can be so fun

Photobucket
Lots of japanese and korean beauty products :D

Photobucket
And I've given up buying beauty magazines in language I can understand
( Cleo, Herworld, Female etc)

Photobucket
I believe my shoes are having a secret meeting on how to make my life awesome.
Carry on!

Photobucket
My lack of sleep in form of pandaness.

Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment