Sunday 11 July 2010

Holiday = Putting On Weight Program

I have always loved June, particularly because it is the month when I don't have to deal with all the school and students madness. :D
When you don't have to teach, life is so delightful.
When you don't have to teach, life is so meaningful.
When you don't have to teach, there's nothing more you can ask for. LOL.
(This last line is certainly not true)
But when you have to teach, life is a living hell and you just have to be patient enough not to lose your head.
(This is very true, at least, in my case)

And speak of the devil, my paradise is about to end and today, routine begins. And it sucks!!!!
That's why I decided to pull myself out of the pool of laziness and write this post. Because if I have to start doing all that again, at least I start out with something I really like to do.

The fun thing about not working is you get to free yourself from the stress and pressure and all. And in return, the not so good thing about not in the state of stress and pressure is you get to put on weight in your-already-full of fat body. Is it an irony or what?

Well, days of torture have begun. Let's just hope I manage to shed these extra weight by my birthday next month.

Camwhoring session............................ :

Photobucket

Photobucket

Buffet at Angkasa Hotel.
Chubby cheeks : no wonder.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Another after huge dinner night. Playing cool face. And do you see the initial rings I was wearing? :D

Photobucket

The pink shirt is from Pink Studio, a second hand shirt. Vintage is all I need.

Photobucket

Vintage must go all the way, so here comes the vintage bag. Very spacious, and most importantly, very affordable.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The floral blazer is from Pink Studio, too. I was very into vintage last month and this blazer just completed my obsession.

Here's a close up look :

Photobucket

What I like from vintage outfit, is again, the cutting. It fits well, it's got a very detailed tailoring, although the inside lining is torn, which is okay cause I can have it sewn back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I tried wearing lace legging for the first time. And I love it!!!!!!
Look at the texture of the lace on the skin. It creates a very artsy look, imo. :D

Photobucket

I wore it with a black mini skirt and a navy blazer. Didn't have the chance to take a decent full-body capture when the digicam ran out of battery. :(

Photobucket

The couple behind literally climbed onto each other. Hahaha.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally got myself a checked-skirt. :)

Photobucket

And a pair of a black wedge, from my online shop, thechicks' dollhouse.
It has a 10-cm cork wedge and I became an instant super tall chick wearing it. My student's mom who saw a picture of me wearing this pair and my sister wearing flat shoes said,"Wow, your sister is so short compared to you, huh?" LOL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am shooting an ad for a fake jewelry brand here. Looks nice, eh?? (just smirk not LOL)

Photobucket

Stripes is a must this season. And I hope suspender will soon be in (or has it in and out already?). Don't really care. Pulling androgyny look proves can be as fun and as challenging, too.


Photobucket

And nerdy look. Looking stupid in the thick glasses.

Photobucket

Another dine out nite. This cropped t-shirt is very comfy. Haven't worn my denim jacket for a while then, so it's time to make a re-run, here with tulip skirt and a pair black pumps, with extra platform on the front.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

EEYYAAAKKKKK (Fran's boyfriend signature scream)

Photobucket

Another EEEYAAAAKKKK......

Photobucket

Eseeee........ Emo-esque me (vomit chicken and duck)

Photobucket

With the girls. I am a giant among them tiny creatures.
I was trying to mix pattern here, polkadots and stripes. Both the top and the cardigan and the beige oxford shoes are from my online shop.
I just can't express how much I love the shoes, because I finally got myself a pair after looking for quite some time. Most of the time, in my attempt of Oxford hunting, if it is not the quality that sucks then it is the price that doesn't suit me.
But this pair, it checks all the qualifications I demand from an Oxford.
So, again, love to the max.....!!!!

Photobucket

With the best one. He looks good, doesn't he?? Certainly does!!! Mucho amor.... LOL

Photobucket

With the girls, again. After watching "Sex and The City 2", which is a very entertaining movie. I can't say I REALLY love the movie, but it did crack me up with some of the lines, especially Samantha's remarks regarding sex and men.

Photobucket

So, post watching the movie, and based on our outfit that day, we split characters of the movie among us. From left to right : Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda and Samantha.
LOVL (that's acronym for Laugh Out Very Loudly, my creation)

In reality, we agree that Angela and Angel are Charlotte, I am Miranda (as always, hahaha) and Fran is Carrie.
HAHAHAHAHA.
No one wants to be Samantha. She is the life of the series, imo. Without her, the series will be too boring with Charlotte's up-tightness, Miranda's cynicalness and Carrie's drama.

Photobucket

Posing alone after reaching home.

Photobucket

One of many gifts from the best one. WUUIIIHHHH. The flattest ever flat shoes. Love to the super duper max!!!!!

Till the next post. Adios, darlas.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment