Tuesday 20 July 2010

Holiday = Putting On Weight Program - Part 2

Another late post from me. It is not me if I don't procrastinate.

Went to Brastagi for some fresh air. There's nothing really special there, but still it is the main holiday spot for Medanese. Almost everyone goes to Brastagi during holidays. What a life, eh?

Photobucket

Photobucket

The striped shawl is THE most comfortable shawl ever.
And the red patent flat :Thechicks' Dollhouse.

Won two stickers and an ugly dolphin stuffed toy after spending like more than 100,000 IDR on some stupid games. People know that the chances to win the prizes are super slim, yet they willingly dig into their pocket to try their luck on the games.
Being hopeful is a good thing, isn't it?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Next, the randoms :

Photobucket

The fattest state of my whole adult life is pictured here. LOL and FTW at the same time.
All the outfit worn are mostly from my online shop. I seldom buy stuff from local boutiques nowadays, except from Gaudi, since it has the cheapest stuff among all.

Photobucket

With two angels

Photobucket

With cold Milo and three slices of Kaya toast, earning more fat layer, more and more and more..
LOL

Photobucket

The expression of mine that I hate the most. Ugh!!!!

Photobucket

This, I like. :D

Photobucket

This is an okay expression. Yeahh.... not bad.

Photobucket

This expression, I super hate. The smile is double ugh!!!!!!

Photobucket

Now, this one is much better. :D :D :D

Photobucket

The indy pink loose shirt is from Thechicks' Dollhouse. Superb!!!!!

Photobucket

This, I super duper like. It's never our fault we're cute, ain't it so?
Four thumbs up for this, two from mine and two from her ( In fact, I don't know if she would give her thumbs or not, but just considered she would). :D
Actually, I think I would give six thumbs up for this. The other two are from my toes. (Do we say "thumb" for those on toes?). Well, who cares. Six thumbs up!!!!!

The striped dress and necklace are from Thechicks' Dollhouse.

Photobucket

Love the shoes and the washed denim shirt and the classic brown belt. Thechicks' Dollhouse, as alaways.

Photobucket

The necklace is from Forever 21. My boyfriend knows my taste so well. He is that good, huh?
Marvelous!!!!!

Photobucket

Him!!!!!

Photobucket

Till the next post. Adios, gorgeous............

No comments:

Post a Comment