Monday 27 December 2010

It's Party Time!!!!

New Year's eve is just around the corner, peeps. Yayy!!!
Are you planning to go out and party till drop with friends? Well, if you do, these three looks may be your inspiration. You don't have to be the same exact items, but you can pick anything you have closest to what are featured here.
Well as for me, this year I'm gonna spend it at home, back to the old me, so I'm not gonna bother what I'm going to wear. :D

I'm trying to be a stylist here, one of my dream jobs. Hahaha.

So here goes.
The first one might be suitable for those who love elegance. But, I added some chunky accessories in this look, if chunkiness isn't your cup of tea, then you can alter them with some more delicate accessories. Diamond bracelets, rings and earrings will do. Or pearl jewelries are not bad either. But, remember to lose necklaces. The ruffles on the dress don't need any competitors.

Jade in Spotlight

If you are a more adventurous person and like to be in the spotlight, this sequined top might be the perfect choice. Alexander McQueen studded skull boots and clutch will definitely make you the vein of the party. Have I exaggerated enough? :D
Then again, chunky accessories!!!! You can alter all the gold jewelries with the silver ones. And I still think it is best to lose necklaces here. You have enough loud stuff going on from your neck down, you know what I mean?

Sequins Of Life


The last one here is feminine meets bold. In this case, the delicacy of the lace top meets the busy print skirt or the oh-so-pretty nude Badgley Mischka pumps meets Alexander McQueen satin skull clutch.
And do you see how pretty the clutch is!!! It's official, I'm in love with Alexander McQueen skull clutches!!! Alexander is just IT!!!!

Lace Meets Prints


Well, that's all for now. I'm outta here.
Till the next post, chicas.

Photobucket

Adios :D

No comments:

Post a Comment