Sunday 12 December 2010

My Girls Crush

I don't know if the title is grammatically correct or not, as I have not only one girl crush but three, thus the plural forms. :D

The first and has always been is Alexa Chung. I don't have words to describe her, but she's just IT.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Second is Olivia Palermo, the new face of Mango. She is pretty and she is fabulous and she's just IT.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Third and my recent crush is Emma Watson. Since she has her hair cut into this pixie cut, I immediately fall hard for her. Perhaps if she grows her hair long again, I'm not gonna love her anymore. She's gorgeous and again, she's just IT.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they awesome???? YES!!!!!!
**********************

P.S : Images are obtained from Google image search.

No comments:

Post a Comment