Thursday 10 February 2011

Lace (further) Affair

I've worn this lace top before, but with different footwear and bottom. A friend told Fran that she thinks that probably Fran and I never wear the same things twice. Actually we do. It's just when I wear the same item again, I don't feel like taking pictures anymore.
And in fact, I always wear my clothes several times before I pass them to my cousins or my maids (but they are still in good condition when given away, okay).

Photobucket

I finally get a pair of deep green shoes. They're pumps and they're pointy!!! Just what I expected!!!!
Angel's wearing a lace-embroidered top and beige tailored-pants, with embellished black flats (and pointy too!!!) :D :D :D

Photobucket

I almost forget (again) I own this necklace.

Photobucket

I wonder if my sister and I had kids already, would they go crazy when they see their moms posing acting cute like this? I have this thought in my mind because I know I'm still gonna love camwhoring till I don't know when. So is Angel, I suppose.

Photobucket

Okay, maybe this is a more acceptable "Mommy's" pose

Photobucket

Ivory lace top, ladies (and gents?). Worn with floral skirt (from Zara and on sale, mad cheap only 30RM).
It's very seldom I find a skirt that can fit my as-wide-as-ocean hips, so this skirt is totally worshiped.

Photobucket

Okay, posting one more act-cool pic before I'm off.

Photobucket

And last but not least, here's my new baby, laced ankle boots. She's loved and worshiped too.
Adios, chicas. Till the next post...
Weee........

No comments:

Post a Comment