Thursday 10 February 2011

Mom's Wardrobe Raid - Part 2

Another item I stole from my mom (trust me, she doesn't remember she owns this):

Photobucket

A chiffon outer-wear with animal print. Can you see lions, elephants, pandas on it? Jungle creatures take part in fashion.

Photobucket

Worn with beige plain dress and cinched on the waist with blue thin belt

Photobucket

My sister said that I looked like I was so ready to hop into the dance floor in this outfit. And I was like,"HUHH????"
HELLOWWW.... this is a very laid-back look. Nothing showy about it. We were going for some grocery shopping that night.
Perhaps in her mind, grocery shopping = t-shirt + shorts + flip flop. HELLOWWWW again..... we're going to the mall not to the wet market.

Photobucket

Photobucket

The top from previous raid worn with black skirt and red flats

Photobucket

Will raid more items from her closet. :D
Adios.....

No comments:

Post a Comment