Tuesday 8 March 2011

Awesomeapplesauceness

Hi I'm back from some good holiday.

So hard trying to build a post with roughly 1800 files to choose from, so I'm gonna concentrate on outfit post and several random ones.

SO frickin lazy to photoshop, so everything is done halfassedly. Sorry * Ra-him style* ( If you watched Secretgarden series, you would know ha).

Photobucket

Nice shoes, hurt like mad. Changed to the good ol' sandals.
Oh and we haz arrived in Bali.

Photobucket
2nd day, some sightseeing. I REALLY like this top. It's called Amber.
Tops nowadays have the nicest names, shame on us humans with plain names.

Photobucket
This is actually 3rd day not 2nd as photoshopped above, halfassery mistake
We played some water sports and dove, thus the bikini underneath then changed to the grey floral mini dress. I quite like!

Photobucket
sorry for glaring, here's a nicer picture of moi.

Photobucket
That day we also enjoyed some atas lifestyle drinking Margarita wtf

Photobucket
The next day we went to an art gallery, I reabused this casual dress for another short while

Photobucket
I swear no photoshop my arm like whoa! nice right?! :)

Photobucket
Went to Kudeta for birthday dinner yay. Very posh place!

Photobucket
Life's good

Photobucket
Next day liao, we got on a cruise, a boat and a tongkang.
Never rode so many water vehicles in one day before!

Photobucket
Put the bikini on, laid down for some serious tanning fml now my complexion all ruined.
It's like " hi, welcome to my face please enjoy the various landscapes and shades"

Photobucket
But tan can give you the illusion of slimmer figure woots!!
My legs like no ending or maybe it's just me and my poor vision?

Photobucket
The pair of Havainass I just bought. Comfy max

Photobucket
That night we went for a stroll, I looked like a wax figurine of a drag queen.
I'm so multitalented at all the wrong thing WHY T__T

Photobucket
Last day in Bali, dress from Lind. Mad love!

Photobucket
Went to Singapore for 2 days.

Photobucket
then flying back home

You noticed I type short sentences with no proper grammar nor punctuation?? That's because twitterdom got me and if you enjoy this kind of half stuttering half blabbering stupidity, follow me @ciscalim.

Photobucket

Someone give an award for " the choppiest post" for this post please!!
Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment